Bristlecone Montessori School (BMS) Summer Camp 2014
Bristlecone Montessori School (BMS) is offering a 7 week summer
program filled with explorations in nature, art actifities, and science
discoveries. Each week will offer children opportunities to be
inventive, inquisitive, and adventurous. Don’t miss out on an amazing
The program will run 4 days/week: Monday- Thursday only.
• Campers must be registered for a minimum of 2 consecutive days.
• Day drop-ins welcome, based on availability.
• Please submit only one child’s information per each registration form.
• Refunds will be made in full for withdrawals two weeks prior and/or in the
event of full camp or campcancellation (Minimum of 5 children/day).
• A 10% deposit is required upon registration, which will be applied toward
camp tuition. Invoices will be emailed out weekly.
Bristlecone Camp Program
The following includes dates, times and fees for
the BMS Summer Camp program in Alma. Please
call (719) 836-2552 for more information.
Ages: 2.5 – 6 year olds
Dates: June 23 – August 7
Hours: Monday – Thursday 9:00am – 5:00pm
(camp activities end at 4pm)
Fees: $170/week OR $45/day
(you provide sack lunch)
Location: Bristlecone Montessori School
272 N. Main Street
Alma, CO 80420
Call (719) 836-2552 for more information
Click Here For Application